- Din Rail Mounted Terminal Blocks
- Panel Mounted Terminal Blocks
- Ceramic (Porcelain) Terminal Blocks
- Double Layers (Decks) Terminal Blocks
- Double Row Barrier Terminal Strips
- PCB Type Single Row Barrier Terminal Blocks
- Power Terminal Blocks
- Power Splicer Terminal Blocks
- Power Stud Terminal Blocks
- Power Splicer Stud Terminal Blocks
- Power Distribution Terminal Blocks
- Euro Type Feed Through Terminal Blocks
- Fuse Holder / Fuse Block
- Fuse Clips
- Tube Fuse
- Solid State Relay
- Insulators & Busbar Support
- Terminal Jumper & Barrier Jumper
- Terminal Block Quick Connector
- Terminal Blocks
- What are the proper Torque Values for Terminal Blocks?
- How to find accessories for the TA Series Terminal Block?
- What are the proper using conditions and temperature for the Terminal Blocks?
- Which type of DIN Rail should I use?
- Do you have any Covers for your Terminal Blocks?
- Which kind of End Clamp should I use with my Terminal Blocks?
- How do I get your quotation?
- How long is the lead time after placing the order?
- How long does the delivery time take?
- Which type of terminal block should I choose?
- Contact Us
Fixed Terminal Block
TB Series Terminal Block is Panel Mounted Terminal Block, the spec is 600V, 15A / 25A / 35A with 3 / 4 / 6 / 12 Pole.More
Ceramic Terminal Block
Ceramic Terminal Blocks are designed for wiring connection in high temperature condition. Spec: 15A / 20A / 50A / 65A.More
Shining E&E What are the proper using conditions and temperature for the Terminal Blocks? Introduction
SHINING E&E INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD is Taiwan supplier and manufacturer in Power Distribution Industry. Shining E&E has been offering our customers high quality terminal block, electrical terminal block, terminal block connector, terminal connector, barrier strip, power terminal block, led terminal block, led connector, fuse holder, fuse block, fuse clip, solid state relay, ssr, insulator, busbar support since 1978. With both advanced technology and 35 years experience, Shining E&E always make sure to meet each customer's demand.
What are the proper using conditions and temperature for the Terminal Blocks?
Q: What are the proper using conditions and temperature for the Terminal Blocks?
A: For terminal blocks made from plastic, conditions with strong acid, alkali or greasy, or the rate of humidity is more than 60% should be avoided. Temperature should be within -40°C~110°C, and do not use them in frozen or dew formed condition.